Arman Atrin Laminar air flow units adapt to any room configuration and meet surgeon specific needs by creating a clean area around the patient, medical staff and equipment. Our laminar air flow ceilings comply with the ISO 5 class (in accordance with EN ISO 14644-1).
- Laminar ceiling air diffusers are special, suspended ceiling device to ensure proper cleanliness and filtration of air supplied to an operating theatre.
- Equipped with absolute filters (HEPA) of H13 or H14 class.
- Ensure stable, laminar air supply to an operating theatre at 0,15 - 0,3 m/s
- The structure and outlets made of stainless steel (304).
- Variety of sizes
- Air efficiency: from 1340 to 14380 [m3/h], depends on the size.
- Powder coated galvanized steel or stainless steel.
- Double layer polyester mesh laminarizer.