In sensitive hospital areas such as operating theatres and intensive care units, strict hygiene regulations are not the only one prevailing. Floors must also comply with important safety requirements. Most important of all is the necessity to avoid electrostatic discharges, as they can cause unpredictable malfunction or even failures of sensitive medical equipment and devices.
- Hygienic surface for clean production environments
- Permanent conductivity
- Both in Tile / Roll from
- Slip resistance DIN 51130
- Abrasion resistance EN 660-1
- Thermal conductivity EN 12524
- Static electrical propensity EN 1815